Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Journey Begins

I'm starting this blog to chronicle our journey towards growing our family through adoption.  We are at the very beginning of this adventure -- learning as much as we can about adoption (both domestically and internationally); starting the process of picking an agency; and most importantly, we are trying to figure out the finances to make it all happen.  We have a long road ahead of us and hope that you will join us on what is sure to be one heck of a ride!

We are so fortunate to have you - our wonderful family, friends, and supporters - to help us and encourage us through this new chapter in our lives.  This journey will be one filled with challenges and milestones.  And I believe in my heart that it is meant to be!

No matter how hard things may get, no matter how many tests we may face, I can promise you -- our future babies -- that I will NOT give up!  I have never felt so strongly about something as I do about finding you!  While I don't know where you are and I cannot see your face... I know you're out there!  I know that one day we will be together!  Words cannot express how much love I have for you in my heart already.  Today is the day that we begin our journey to find you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment